Free Range Brewing
"An adventurous line-up of fermentation! Where liquid culinary creativity meets the traditional goblet."
Featured Photo Credit: JD
|Beers On Tap:||12 in-house Rotating Selection|
|Size:||1900 sq ft |
plus a large recreation/barrel room with a concert stage
|Kitchen?||No Kitchen. Charcuterie and bar snacks abound.|
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- The most creative space for fans of unique libations.
- Lots of reclamation happening all around.
- NO FLAGSHIP BEERS!
The most rebatched beer featured is “Cream of the Crop”
- An unexplainable feeling of relaxation creeps up when you sit on a school bus bench with a full pint of something DELICIOUS that you may never taste again.
- The brewery is loud and proud about the partnerships that make their brewery go round.
- THEY HAVE AN ART-O-MAT!!! The only one in Charlotte!